Friday, February 6, 2009

Jim and Tracy

So if you saw my most recent post, there is a bit of a connection to this one.  Tracy is Whitney's mother.  This wedding was so much fun for me.  It was very small out in Hermann, MO.  I didn't know much about Hermann before this week, but the drive out there was amazing and it had this cool little town.  The place where Jim and Tracy got married was a place called Hermann Hill Chapel.  Probably one of the coolest places I've shot.  The chapel has a huge picture window behind the alter where the sun sets behind.  Let me tell ya about a great backdrop.  Hope you enjoy!

Gettin' ready.


This place was amazing.


So I guess its tradition at this place to pop the cork out this huge window/door thing.

Ummmm...hello! Look at that view!

The toast.

Tracy told me that she was a fan of "vintagey" (I totally just made that up.) photos. I think this one kind of captures that. I think this is one of my favs of the two of them.

These two really enjoy each other. They for sure knew how to have a good time. I overheard some of the people there talking about how much they loved Tracy's laugh. I think you can tell here she's got a good one. :)


Jim and Tracy were so great. I felt so welcome as if I were almost a guest at the wedding. They even had a place setting with my name on it at the reception. How amazing are they!

Yes. It was that good.


What a perfect ending to a great day! Jim and Tracy, I wish you all the best.

1 comment:

amy said...

love it! i've been dying to see some pics! thank for posting these!