Saturday, September 12, 2009

Gideon Luke

So for those of you who remember some time back I did a maternity/family session with some good friends of mine.  There was one thing that stood out to me about that shoot.  Mainly because it seemed to stand out to everyone else who saw it.  Yes yes, it was the feet picture.  You know the one with the whole fam piled up on the bed. :D  Good times good times.  Well generally I don't like starting off a post with my favorite photo, but I made an exception this time.  I thought I would go along with the feet theme.  Seriously love this one.  Totally has daddy's boy all over it.  Doesn't it just make you feel safe?

Photobucket

Gettin up close and personal.  Meet baby Gideon.

Photobucket

Isn't he the cutest ever.  I think the shirt says it all.

Photobucket

Just a little monkeying around.

Photobucket

*ahem    peace.

Photobucket

Just chillin with momma.

Photobucket

Baby fat.  I love it!

Photobucket

Daddy is reading him the story of where his name comes from.

Photobucket

Photobucket

sleeeepy time

Photobucket

When I looked over I saw his big brother reading away like no one was around.  He was focused.  I couldn't resist.

Photobucket

There's the whole family.  Nothing like curling up on the couch together.  Insert warm fuzzy feelings here.

Photobucket
Love you guys!  Thanks for lettin' me hang out with the little guy

No comments: