Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Looking back at '09 in Jharder Photography

This is probably a little late, but I thought that I would do somewhat of a special post for the new year. I thought that I would do a little comparing of my photos from earlier on the year compared to later on in the year. A way for me to see my progression. A way to see how far I've come in the short time that I've been trying to build this building. To follow I will post four categories: Families, Senior Portraits, Couples, Bridal shot, & Maternity. In each category I will post a photo from early in the year and one later. So here we go....

Family

Photobucket

Photobucket

Senior Portraits

Photobucket

Photobucket

Couples

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bridal Shot

Photobucket

Photobucket

Maternity

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well there you have it. Here is to another year of photographing amazing people and to the hopes of a business that will take off! Happy New Years!

No comments: