Wednesday, April 14, 2010

To Every Cynic Photoshoot

Meet the members of To Every Cynic:

Steven
Photobucket

Josh

Photobucket

Knives.... (that's right, you heard me right!)

Photobucket

Chris

Photobucket

Rob

Photobucket

Remember that barn that I showed you in the last post?

Photobucket

There it is!

Photobucket

Photobucket

These guys were pretty daring...(more so than I, I must say)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Metal!

Photobucket

Ok, how amazing is that tree?! I was pretty excited to stumble across this guy.

Photobucket

We had some pretty amazing spots on this land that we shot. Even an abandoned caboose!

Photobucket

Inside the train car... (same place the first headshots were taken)

Photobucket

Good luck you guys in all your endeavors!

Photobucket

3 comments:

clary said...

The barn shots are my favorite!!

Jharder said...

Thanks Clary! My favorite barn shot was inside in the last post. This was a pretty amazing spot however there were moments when I feared for my life and the guys. ;) that place hasn't seen some care in a while!

renee said...

i am seriously in love with that barn!!!! oh my word i need to know where that is!!!!