Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

What a great day it was today. Totally relaxed and nice to have nothing to do and just spend some time with the fam. We went to the park and chilled for a while waiting till it was time to be seated for lunch. Of course as the years pass the nostalgia grows and the photo opps increase. So we took turns taking photos of us in the park. Hope everyone had a great mother's day! Here's a look at ours. :D

My Gma & Gpa Harder. Yeah, they're pretty awesome.

Photobucket

And here is who you can thank for my entrance into the world. My parents. Aren't they cute...
Photobucket

And there I made it in for a shot with my Gma Kelly. My mom put her photographer skills to work.
Photobucket


You better believe I stuffed my face. We ate at the most awesome Cafe Madeleine.
Photobucket


For those of you who know me know that this is what replaces the blood in my veins.
Photobucket

And finally the whole crew. Someone was nice enough to take a photo with all of us in it. Thanks stranger! ;)
Photobucket

Happy Momma's day to all you mother's out there!

2 comments:

Mom said...

You being there made it the best Mother's Day ever. I'm very blessed to be your Mom!! It was a very nice day. Thanks for the gorgeous flowers!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures Johnny Mike...I especially love your gpa's hair!