Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nolan&Amanda~Engaged

I had the great privilege to take some engagement photos for Nolan and Amanda. What a great time! We met at this cool trail by an old school warehouse in the city. This place had so many things to look at and great spots to photograph. Of course with these interesting locations came a few treacherous spots. :D These two were quite the troopers and willing to climb and trek through wherever I asked them. I don't think that we could have picked a more beautiful day to take these. I think they came out pretty great. Of course it helps when you have two people that obviously love each other. Hope you enjoy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Bling!
Photobucket

Amanda was all smiles that day. Of course I think that Nolan had something to do with that. ;)
Photobucket

I had the two of them take a little walk down the trail we were on.
Photobucket

Nolan really takes direction well. :D He totally dedicated himself! By the way, did you notice that awesome graphic wall behind them? Yeah, I thought it was pretty awesome too.
Photobucket

I'm going to have to say this one is my favorite.
Photobucket

A slightly more serious one out in the wilderness. Perhaps they were concerned for their safety.
Photobucket

Thank you Nolan and Amanda for such a great day. I can't wait to work with you guys on your big day!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you take nice pictures what camera do you use

http://frommyphonetoyou.blogspot.com/
http://thewalkingdeadtalk.blogspot.com/

Jharder said...

Thank you. I use a Canon 40D