Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ross&Stephanie

I feel like I"m getting a little behind with this so I thought I'd put up a few of my favorite photos from my last wedding. I met Ross and Stephanie through another one of my couples. They were actually in the wedding party of the first wedding I ever shot. See how all this works together! Well if I had to sum this wedding up in a few words I would say fun wedding party, amazing church, and people who know how to have a good time at the reception

Enjoy!

I love this moment of contemplation as she is getting ready.
Photobucket

And then a sudden joy as the veil is put in place :D
Photobucket

Here is that beautiful church I was telling you about.
Photobucket

Was I right or was I right?
Photobucket

I love everything about this. Waiting to be announced at the reception. Such joy!
Photobucket

I grabbed this shot of the head table as I was waitin for the wedding party to arrive. I really love the way it turned out.
Photobucket

Not cool!
Photobucket

Of course would you mind having that smashed in your face? I mean look at it! Yum
Photobucket

Mother/Son dance
Photobucket

Get it!
Photobucket

Told you these people knew how to have a good time.
Photobucket

And finally....that bling!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa Hessel said...

way to foof! GReat job :).