Friday, July 17, 2009

Joel&Donelle

So for those of you who don't know, this weekend I'm doing a bit of jet setting. That's right, I said it. Jet setting.

On Thursday I set off on an adventure to the nation's capital to do an engagement shoot for my cousin and his fiance. The two of them are quite the young professionals working non stop. While the two of them worked today I walked the District, scouting out some cool locations for us to take advantage of. 

Since these two are the young professionals that they are we decided to break this photo excursion into two shoots. Today we captured them in their element. So they came straight from work ready to sport those business duds. 

So here's just a little teaser for ya.

We call this their Law and Order pose.

Photobucket

So Donelle and I thought that Joel could use this for some high profile photo in his future business ventures. 

Photobucket

More to come!

1 comment:

Donelle said...

Joel is such a stud!