Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mark&Casey

So I had a first in my photographer career thus far.  10th anniversary photos.  When my mom had told me that she had referred someone she knew for this session, I expected, in my naive preconceived notions, a nice looking middle aged couple.

To my delighted surprise who stepped out of the vehicle that pulled up to meet me that day???

A couple of freaking models!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

Classy.  Check out those shoes Casey picked out.

Photobucket

LOOOOOOOOOOVE this one!  
I'm thinking large mantle photo.  
Just sayin'.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We somehow managed to find this little gem of a spot out in the back of a parking lot.  Who would've ever thought?
Photobucket

Every time I told them to just pretend like I wasn't there, Casey would pop her foot up in the air like that.  Guess that's just their "we're alone now" pose.

Photobucket

I love the way he's looking at her.  Can't you tell how much he loves her.  Written all over that face.

Photobucket

After some time in the park we moved on to another location, where we ate lunch at. Amazing place by the way.  I grabbed this shot of Mark as we waited for Casey to freshen up.  Don't you feel like you're in a Patrick Dempsey movie???

Photobucket

Tried to get them to get their serious face on....

Photobucket

...but they kept cracking each other up.  I love the way they make each other laugh.

Photobucket

Puttin the mack on.

Photobucket

Unfortunately it started to rain on us a bit.  One of those awesome St. Louis weird weather days.  Tried to make the best of it and got one more little romantic shot before we wrapped it up.

Photobucket
Congratulations you two on 10 years!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't they just the most photogenic couple?
We've never seen a bad photo of Mark & Casey
:0)

Happy 10th Anniversary kids.
Love, Mom & Dad Miller

robin said...

Life is not Measured by the Breaths we take,But by the Moments that take our Breath away.What a Perfect couple.Your mommy loves U..........

Anonymous said...

Mark and Casey,
There are some truly fab shots here! I'm already planning the framing in my head. You both look great! The one foot up shot and the umbrella shot are awesome. There is one more where both of you are wearing the natural smiles I'be seen many times. All our love on your tenth. Rosalie and Shannon