Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Brian&Natasha

I had the extreme privelage of photographing Brian and Natasha's wedding a couple weeks ago.  I honestly had such a blast at this wedding.  I felt so much love.  Both of them as well as people in the wedding party thanked me for photographing the wedding and were constantly looking out for me throughout the day.  After having the opportunity to scout out locations with them a few weeks ago I knew the big day was going to be spectacular!!!  And oh how I was ever right.  These two are some of the kindest people and I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with them.

Basic rundown of the day:  

Beautiful ceremony.
Hardcore dudes.
Bridesmaids workin it out.
Hours of photo fabulousness.
Dance party.
Amazing cake.

Yeah you get the idea.  So lets get it started
Love that window light!  
Photobucket

There's nothin like a good sentimental letter to start off the day.  Natasha thought she could hold it together, but she definitely got a little misty.

Photobucket

The Bling!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The wedding shoes.  Great idea!

Photobucket

The amazing dress.

Photobucket

I love the look of thoughtful contemplation here.

Photobucket

Just a little FYI, Natasha loves her dog.  In fact she loves her so much that she wanted to have her be the ring bearer.  Unfortunately she was denied.  I couldn't help but get a shot of her at least.  I mean, come on.  Look at that face!
Photobucket

Let the ceremony begin.  A couple of little men.

Photobucket

Can you handle the cuteness?!

Photobucket

Waitin for his lady.

Photobucket

Ah.  There she is. :)

Photobucket

Alright, we're gettin our game shoes on.  Work it out Tash!

Photobucket

The ladies.

Photobucket

The fellas.  Don't mess.

Photobucket
 
Apparently this is a brother thing.  Yeah, I don't know. Ha!

Photobucket

Why?  Cause we had amazing blue skies, a crosswalk, and dudes in tuxes.
Now stop asking questions and just go with it.

Photobucket

GET IT!

Photobucket

Remember that dance party I was tellin' you about?

Photobucket

Alright, I've got to give a shout out to my friend Stacey.  She was a total life saver that day.  She helped get people organized and where they needed to be, when I needed them there.  People actually thought she was the wedding coordinator.  No people!  She was a guest!  Stacey much props to you.  Couldn't have done it without you!!!

Photobucket

Ahhhh...the best part.

Photobucket

I love the look of shock on his face.  Did she really just....
Photobucket

After the party had been goin' on for a while I noticed that all the groomsmen were missing.  Where were they at?  Out back taking a break.  I mean who could blame 'em?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just a few of the details

Photobucket

B&N thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day.  It truly was beautiful.  You two were so incredibly kind and I could never thank you enough.  
Best wishes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful:)

Stacey said...

This day was amazing...so blessed to be a part of it. Cannot wait to see the rest. I might need to learn how to start editing photos to help out :)

Unknown said...

well done...except... i hate to be "that guy", but... well... i am "that guy" so... PRIVILEGE
much love.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful- congrats to you both! Great photography as well!