Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Joel&Donelle

For those of you who saw my last post you will know that I have been out and about the country.  I went and did an engagement shoot with my cousin and his fiance Donelle.  It was a whirlwind of a trip.  Fast and furious for sure, but fun nonetheless, so let the excitement begin.

First shot of the weekend and definitely one of my faves.

Photobucket

Don't you love it when you just happen to come across a great doorway.  I know I do!

Photobucket

shhhh.... secrets

Photobucket

So I will have to admit.  I stole the idea for this photo from one of my friends and photographic mentor Lisa.  I just couldn't pass up the opportunity though.  Love it!

Photobucket

Just a lovely stroll down the street.  What you can't tell is that we are about to get hit by a car.  Possibly the real reason why Donelle is looking over her shoulder.  After we grabbed this, it was a dash to our safety seeing that traffic was not going to stop.

Photobucket

Uh oh Joel...it has already started. ;)

Photobucket

I love this shot taken in the church where Joel puts some hours in.  Don't you just love the glow of that stained glass window.  Beautimous!!!

Photobucket

Ah the look of love.  He's smitten.

Photobucket

Of course while they were there I had to grab this of the shoes.  I've always known Joel to wear cowboy boots.  Preeeetty much my whole life.  So they had to make an appearance along with Donelle's stellar red kicks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love how it looks like he's getting ready here to suprise her with flowers when in reality he gave her money to pick out which ones she really wanted.  Smart move.  ;)

Photobucket

Favorite!  Congratulations you two.  Can't wait till the wedding!!!

Photobucket

No comments: