Saturday, May 22, 2010

McAllister Family

Everyone meet the McAllister's! This is seriously one of the funniest and fun families ever. Never a dull moment in this house.

Photobucket

This is Brody. He's almost 2! Yeah, he's a stud.

Photobucket

...and this is his new baby sister. Isn't she BEAUTIFUL?! :D
Photobucket

Girl's got style too!

Photobucket

Brody LOVES his baby sister, but she wasn't havin' it. She was worn out after a day of shooting.

Photobucket

Brody is always ready for his close up though. ;)

Photobucket

When Amey told me that she had never had a picture of her and her daughter I knew that that HAD to change. Here is one that I LOVE! Oh and notice that tree on the wall. Amey painted that!

Photobucket

How fun is this family?!?!

Photobucket

After the kids had their moment in front of the camera I ventured out with Brian and Amey for some anniversary photos. This is how you will find them most of the time....LAUGHING! Nonstop.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Straight gangsta...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Again, I have such rockstar friends!

Photobucket

I had a blast working with you guys. Thank you for everything you have done for me and for your great friendship over the years. And ALWAYS keeping me laughing :) Love you guys!

No comments: