Friday, May 14, 2010

Senior Session~ Luke

Everyone meet Luke! Luke is graduating. Can't you tell how happy he is about it?! ;)

Photobucket

Now I'm a friend with Luke's brother and so in the back of my mind I remembered the image I had from the last time I saw Luke. Luke had been growing his hair out for probably the last year. In my mind I wasn't so sure how that would work out for his photos. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty glad he didn't cut it. I think it made for some fun photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

FYI: He's a giant ;) P.S. I would be lying if I said I didn't think about stealing those shoes. I thought they were pretty awesome.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He decided to bring along some pretty sweet shades and I was stoked when I saw these! I love it when people get creative with their photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congratulations Luke! I wish you all the best in your future!

No comments: