Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hastings Maternity

Hey everyone! Meet Amanda.

<span class=

This is her husband Eric.

<span class=

..and their boy Andy.

<span class=

Of course we couldn't leave out this beautiful face :)

<span class=

As you can see Amanda is with child. Doesn't she look like a super cool mom?

<span class=

Alright, now if your memory escapes you Missouri had one of the yuckiest Octobers. By the grace of the good Lord above the Hastings picked probably the only day in October that was decent. Not only was it decent, it was beautiful. Look at that sun!

<span class=

Workin' it out!

<span class=

As I looked over from the porch that you see above I saw this incredible yellow tree. The sun was in the perfect spot and I just couldn't resist. LOVE this one!

<span class=

And finally I will leave you with the coolest looking parents EVER! I mean look at em! This is my favorite of the session for sure.
<span class=

May God continue to bless your family. :D

1 comment:

Lisa Hessel said...

wow john, these are awesome! You did an amazing job, and that amanda is one hot mamma!