Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sadich Family Preview

So today was quite the busy day of family shoots. Of course these amazing families couldn't have picked a more perfect day to do them. 70 degrees, clear skies, perfect sun. Uh, are you sure its the middle of November?! Anyhow I am in the midst of editing one of the families (friend's of mine as a matter of fact). Usually when I photograph families I love to capture the playing and laughing. However every once in a while I come across one of those photos that are just "real life". No posing, just honest. This is one of those photos. I don't know what it is about it, but I love it. It makes me laugh.

I'm trying to decide though if I like it better in color or not. This kid has some incredible blue eyes. Leave me a comment and let me know what you like best.

Photobucket

Photobucket

MORE COMING SOON!

No comments: