Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Zellmer Family

Everyone meet the Zellmer family! Don't they look fun. Well I can tell you. They are.
Photobucket

And let me tell ya. This family has got some cute kids! All smiles. =D

Photobucket

Ah boys who like to explore. This one feels a little timeless to me. It definitely makes me smile.

Photobucket

We took a little break in the evening to play around a swingset we found somewhat off in the woods. Good time were had by all. Love this sequence.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She was holdin' that smile in for a while, but we finally got it outta her.

Photobucket

How could you not fall in love with a face like that. TOO CUTE!

Photobucket

So we decided to let mom and dad have their moment too. I mean they deserve it after all the hard work they do. Can we say we got a couple of models here?

Photobucket

Photobucket

And last, but not least a group shot in front of the sweet doors we found. I'm a big fan of doors if you didn't know. ;)

Photobucket
Thank you so much Zellmer family for letting me spend the afternoon with you guys. Had so much fun! May God continue to abundantly bless you all as he already has.

1 comment:

Donelle said...

What a gorgeous family! And great pics!