Friday, September 3, 2010

Chris&Angie

So on one of the most hot and humid days I ventured downtown. After chatting with Angie for a few minutes I came to find out that their engagement session shared the night of three other events that night. A concert, a football game, and a baseball game. Needless to say we had a few challenges, but we worked it out. Between the blue skies and the sunset we had some pretty great photo opportunities ahead of us.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Since Angie and Chris are originally from out of town, but have spent several years of their life, while in school, living in St. Louis they wanted to make sure they got a good local landmark as a backdrop. I think we succeeded! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Angie has been studying law while attending school at SLU so she brought a little something that represents her view over the past couple years.

Photobucket

A girl has to have a little break from her studies, right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I seriously may get used to shooting downtown more. I kind of fell in love with shooting down there this time. This was the first session I have shot in that area. Not really sure why?

Photobucket

I will leave you with one of my favorite portrait session photos yet. I. LOVE. THIS. PERIOD. The daunting heat and humidity was completely worth capturing this moment!

Photobucket

I wish you two the best in your last year before marriage. Good Luck!

No comments: