Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Marshall/Hornberger Family

So it's been a while since I've blogged. I have a lot of sessions to come, but for now I will share with you a very wonderful and entertaining family. I had such a fun night and as always what started as a photo session ended in a time of hanging out with friends. This is why I love what I do. Not just photographing people, but being a part of their lives as well. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Mom and Dad

Photobucket

Mom and Dad with the kids.

Photobucket

Aunt Stacey

Photobucket

Grandma and Grandpa

Photobucket

Great grandma

Photobucket

Boys!

Photobucket

Ladies.

Photobucket

Now time for some fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This family was full of aspiring little photographers. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

And of course the perfect way to end the evening. Baking!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now there is a fun family for you!

Photobucket

Thank you for all the good times you guys!

No comments: