Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Evan & Erica

So I'm a little behind on the blog front. I know I know! Lay off me, I'm busy! Just kidding. I'm excited to finally get some of these on the blog. Evan and Erica were referred to me by some mutual friends and, I must say, I could not be more thrilled. These two are some of the kindest and laid back people I've met.

If you're not familiar, The Lesters is a music group that is made up of members of Evan's family. In fact, Evan still plays drums for them. This sign that used to reside in front of their old music store has been there so long that it has become a permanant fixation on this wall. So naturally we needed to capture a few shots underneath the sign.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just down the street was this amazing church. As some of you may know, I'm kind of a fan of big cool doors such as this one. I couldn't resist!

Photobucket

Erica kept asking me when they would get to kiss! True sign of a love bird. ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

So I can't remember the whole story, but if I remember correctly, Evan always comes equipt with a toothpick. I love people who want their photos to be personal to their unique quirks.

Photobucket

One last moment stolen amognst the trees......
Photobucket

....a quick outfit change and then off too.....

Photobucket

On the way there we saw these awesome little carts lined up on the side of the rode. I love them! Not gonna lie.....I kind of want one.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This just makes me smile every time I see it. :)

Photobucket

So I asked the two of them if they would be willing to climb to the top of these stairs and they were more than willing. They were so excited when they got to the top. This makes me laugh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The crazy artist coming out in me. Wasn't sure what I was going to end up with, but I kind of love it. It makes me feel like I stole a shared moment of a couple passing by me.

Photobucket

Congratulations to the two of you! Can't wait for the big day!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa Hessel said...

John! These are so good! I love them!